Reynolds Wrap - Your Personal Holiday Helper (Giveaway)
Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil is your "best friend" when you are doing your holiday baking and cooking. It's great for a variety of uses and will help make your job a little easier.
Here are some great uses for Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil.
- Line pans and baking dishes with Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil from 100% Recycled Aluminum to cut back on cleanup and save water.
- Cook in batches and freeze or refrigerate the remaining portions wrapped in Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil. It will take less energy, time and effort to reheat the leftovers than to cook new meals.
- For small meals or appetizers, use your toaster oven which will use less energy than your main oven. Remember to line the tray in your toaster oven with Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil for easy clean-up.
- For a candy making surface that can take the heat, use a sheet of foil. Spread candies such as peanut brittle, fudge and almond bark into a thin layer on a foil-lined cookie sheet. There's no sticking and no cleanup.
- Wow your guests. Use Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil to create "packets" when you cook a meal. The appetizing appearance and burst of aroma when you open packets makes a great impression. Layer colorful vegetables on top of chicken or fish to make the presentation more appealing.
Reynolds Wrap would like to give two lucky She Scribes readers a coupon for a free box of Reynolds Wrap 100% Recycled Aluminum Foil. Thanks Reynolds!
Visit the Reynolds site here: http://www.reynoldsrecycled.com/index.html
Enter here: http://shescribes.blogspot.com